Sunday, May 28, 2006

Awesome.

This weekend I was bored, so I thought it would be a good idea to head to Kelowna. I made this decision at the last minute, and though I tried very hard to find time to look at homes, it wasn't happening. We were busy from the time I got there until I left. We hit a most delicious barbecue in quite possibly the most comfortable home I've ever been in in my life. We ate moose! For dinner! It was great! Brooke and I also went on a photography trip right before I left town to Carrs Landing. We had a nice walk, and I got a few cute pictures. Then I drove home and while on the way discovered a horrible new rattle. It sounds like there's a rattlesnake in the bottom of my car trying to get out but can't.

Still no call from dream company. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home