Thursday, February 01, 2007

Not sure what to say

I've had a whirlwind couple of days. 4 days ago I was on my way to pick up my sister after she got her back surgery, and on my way there some fucking cop without a cop car motioned for me to pull over and then handed me a $167 ticket for running a yellow light. Awesome.

Got to the hospital, ended up waiting for more than an hour because they were so backed up. No biggie, because I got to drive the wheelchair.

Went back to Brooke's house, did the 4 car shuffle (many grey hairs sprouted over how we were planning on getting all the cars back in place)(okay, maybe just Ashley sprouted the hairs), came back, watched Harry Potter. That ended, so we watched some movie with Leo DiCaprio, the name of which I can't remember, which was weird but good.

Went home, slept, and since then I've worked.

Lately I've been thinking every time I'm in my car that some huge truck or something is going to SLAM my front end really hard. Maybe it's underlying fear that the last mechanic told me that by spring the structural integrity of the car' s body would be comprimised because of all the rust. Maybe I've been in more accidents in the last 2 months than the last 2 years. Who knows.

Work is fucking shitty, I really hate one person I work with, one I am seriously losing my patience with, and the third is pissing me off outside of work. Is that weird?

I hate people, and the older I get the more prominent that gets. It's like this wart that threatens to take over my face, and sometimes it gets so bad (this hatred of people) that my moods are affected by it. I don't think I've had a truly happy day in months.

Hopefully that wasn't caused by the meds I started taking 3.5 months ago. I keep thinking I should head back to the clinic to get the prescription refilled, but there's this nasty flu that's going around. It's causing all the clinics to be overflowing with nasty sick patients. I think I can wait a few weeks. I'm not TOUCHING those fucking magazines though. Ugh, the thought of all those germs...

In other news I'm moving. Again. I have a place all sorted out that money wise is perfect, especially since I can have my kitty with me, BUT, now my friend is telling me that he used to deliver pizza there and even he was thinking he should be cautious. Add that to the fact that the current resident tells me that him and his GF came home from work one day only to have the neighbours tell them that someone tried to break in. This place is on the ground floor, and theirs was the only one that had a screwdriver taken to it. Supposedly the neighbour scared the dude off and then called the cops, but I never did find out whether or not he was caught. I like the place, and I LOVE the in suite laundry...but...I don't know...

And finally, I'm thinking of working overnights permanently so I don't have to deal with a specific person. You know it's bad when I actually want to work nights again. I have to admit, now that I'm older, I've decided I fucking HATE that shift. It wouldn't be so bad if people at work would be patient with me while I work out the nightmare of a schedule, but EVERYONE wants the perfect schedule. I'm sorry, with 24 hours, three 10 hour shifts a day, and only 6 people to work with for a 7 day rotation, IT AIN'T HAPPENIN. Well, there is one way it would work, but nobody is going for it, so I give up.

Other than that nothing much is happening. Just living the same ole same ole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home