Monday, November 05, 2007

Good news

The awesome luggage I bought? Absolutely fits all my clothes. I haven't tried any bottles yet for things like shampoo and conditioner, but there's still tons of room at the top of the suitcase, so I know I'm good.

I leave tomorrow night. My sister is off work at 5, and is instructed to come get me right after she's off. I have to be at the airport 2 hours before my flight for Vancouver leaves. I hate waiting in airports, because there is simply nothing to do! I have a brand new book, but I'm assuming the 8 hour wait I've got in Van until the Dominican flight leaves will eat that time up. My friends are leaving here between 7 and 8pm tomorrow night, so they should be at the airport at around 1-2am depending on traffic and the roads. I just checked the web cams they have up at the toll booth, and it actually looks quite dry. That makes me happy, as the last thing I need to worry about is my friends on a super slippery highway. In fact, it doesn't even really look like there's any snow on it, which is ridiculous, considering all the storms that highway has seen over the last week or so.

Tomorrow will be a busy day:

6am - Get up, head to the gym
7am - Come home, shower
7:30am - Continue packing, finish cleaning
8:00am - Take out recycling
9:00am - 10:00am - Vaccuum stairs, tidy room, start final load of laundry
Noon - 1:30pm - Attend industry update meeting at Ramada Inn
1:30 - 5pm - Sit on couch and freak out about impending flight, all the while trying to concentrate on what TV has on

Today I managed to get a lot of laundry and packing done. I did most of my cleaning as well, which was nice.

The cats are aware that something's happening. They keep eyeing my suitcase like it's going to jump out and bite their heads off. I am assuming they will be VERY mad at me when I get home, as my sister won't be around a lot to keep them company, or at least not like I would. I wish it was already the 16th, and I was at home planning my meals for the week. I don't know why, but I just can't get myself excited about this. It keeps feeling like something is going to go terribly wrong. And it will probably be my fault...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home