Sunday, July 08, 2007

Broke and Busy!

The new pics up on the Flickr badge are from a Wide Mouth Mason show I attended last week. It was 100% worth every minute of sleep I lost. I haven't seen them live in years, and I think I forgot what they are like when on stage. The whole thing is a bunch of talking to the crowd, jamming, and playing their hits. What a blast. Too bad I didn't have time to talk with Shaun. Someone else was occupying his time, and I saw the guy's cell phone, and read the current time (1:30am) so I immediately gave up and went home. There was no way I was going to sit there for however much longer. I was already super tired as it was, but I had SO much fun. Pictures turned out all right as well, I think.

Anyway, I'm totally broke, and sadly last night was a rather pathetic bachelorette party that required my camera and therefore my attendance. It's too bad that didn't work out, but Wake Fest is in town, so that means bars are charging whatever they want for cover (a normal $5 cover bar wanted $100 a head for our party of 5. We ended up at Burger King, and were all at home by 2am. I was only out late because one member of the party and I tried another bar, and we weren't charged cover, and the bar wasn't busy, so we had one beer each and then headed home.

The hunt for a second job continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home