Saturday, September 08, 2007

Evil!

I did something evil at work without even realizing it. I asked for something not realizing it wasn't my turn, because it's the last time for years, and I mean YEARS before I'll be able to partake in this particular activity again. So, I wanted to go for one last time. The thing is, it's not my turn. And because of the nature of the way this person has acted towards me, I don't care. In fact, myself plus 2 others are now looking forward to the look on his face when he sees what I've done.

In other news, I was going through my blog list just now, and I ran across this entry from WWWC. Because this photographer is AWESOME, and really actually has some talent, I have no qualms at all posting and linking to his website which is here, because he is really good, and will be bookmarked. I am VERY partial to this one, and I'm hoping it's the one I get. If not, no big deal, as all the other ones can be nicely framed and put almost anywhere, like, oh, I don't know, my new desk at work when I start my new position next week. I can't freakin wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home