Monday, February 12, 2007

February

Well it seems that I only post on average once a month now. I wish I had more to say, but there really isn't anything I can say. The month so far has been a boring one. I got a $500 bonus cheque from work for reasons unknown to me, which sadly got deposited and spent on groceries (fun). I still have more than enough money in savings to get a new car should this one conk out on me, but still, it would have looked much better if I could have put the bonus cheque into my savings account. Ahh well. They taxed the shit out of it, so next year's tax season will be awesome.

In other news the kitty is fine, she is chewing on her cast a LOT, so I'm planning on calling the vet and setting the date for her to get it off for this Friday. She will be one excited kitty, that's for sure.

Our dear friend Earl is coming for a visit sometime during the last 2 weeks of Feb, which will be the highlight of this month.

I seriously can't think of anything else to say. I really need to start taking more pictures though, as I'm adding new contacts all the time, and yet I never give them anything to look at. Hopefully the whole photography club I joined will start to work for me, and maybe I'll get inspired. It's been really nice outside the last week or two (there's almost no snow left because it's been raining so much) so that means I'll be spending more time outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home