Monday, April 02, 2007

Super super busy

Everything has been insane lately. No time for anything I used to enjoy, like posting here. Work has been nuts with new stuff coming from EVERYWHERE. We are training like crazy and planning more in the future. Had a work function the other night, was fun. They paid for the bowling and a shitload of pizza. It was at the Bad Place, where, the last time I was there, was a Christmas party for another job. I've never been so drunk in my life, and I completely made out with someone who was awesome at the time, who turned out to be an ass. Such is life.

Still working on the pics of the new place, plus an explanation of what I'm seeing. An opportunity for lots of OT came up at work today, and I accepted some, so it won't be for a while.

It's 7:28pm, and I'm 32 minutes away from bedtime. 6 am shifts can kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home