Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I am an idiot.

Canada Day turned out not to be all that great. Or at least, Cold Driven wasn't. Their performance was alright, but it wasn't near what it was the last time I saw them in Vernon. But then, it was like +90 degrees outside, which might have killed the lead singer's voice, who knows. I just know we walked an awful long time in the stifling heat to hear a band we all liked, only to finally get there, sweat for 35 minutes, and then walk all the way back. I wasn't impressed by the time I got home. We then had a BBQ with a bunch of people I didn't know, who turned out to be very nice. They cooked our dinner, then took all the burgers my sister bought (that I was planning on using for supper for at least the next week) and put them in their freaking hotel room, NOT IN A FRIDGE. According to my sister, who went to their hotel room, they had only checked in earlier that day, and the place was a disgusting mess. But still, even though dude cooked our food for us, it doesn't mean he can take all the food he can see. I'm fucking broke as can be, and I really needed that food, and now it's gone. Ass.

I won't talk about work as I don't want to get fired, but I LOVE that place. I learned a hell of a lot today thanks to a tour I was invited to be part of. I got to see something I've never seen before, and it was awesome. My job rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home