Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday

I seem to have a lot of Wednesdays off. There is no reason for it, I just end up getting those days off. Wednesdays are good and bad days to have off, as the roommate has them off as well. I never quite know what to do when she's off, as she reads for most of the morning and then there's a flurry of activity until it's time for bed. I, however, prefer to get all my stuff done early on, and have no plans for the rest of the day. The reason for this is that if something popped up mid afternoon, it would be okay, as I'd have gotten everything done already, and have made room for an interruption in my plans. See how that works?

Last night when I went to start my car so I could take it home from work, the following pattern ensued:

Start Car.

Car Dies.

Start Car.

Car Dies.

Wash rinse repeat FOUR MORE TIMES. I finally got fed up, pulled the e-brake to stop it from rolling, and tried to start it by giving it some gas. THEN, it went.

So now I'm wondering what the problem is. It seems like it's a starter/fuel pump/fuel filter/ignition switch. So the next question is, how do I get it fixed without paying through the nose? Does a place that actually does good work without trying to put you on social assistance even exist out here? Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home