Saturday, October 14, 2006

Woot!

WOW, thanks to the amazing HTML skills of Dirk, my site looks much better! There's still some things I don't get about it, but oh well, at least the pictures don't overlap in Firefox anymore! Yay! Thanks!!!!

In other news, I've received money from work (yay for petty cash!) to shop for Hallowe'en decorations! I also get to look for a tote to hold everything in, which is awesome. My sister and I have a date for my day off, which is this Sunday to shop until we drop. I can't believe I've been at this company for all of 3 months and they're handing me cash to do things like this! They've also got cash ready to go for Christmas, which is even better!

In the next post, look for pictures of all the pretty things I bought at Home Sense, all for a reasonable price.

Work wise things are going as well as they can be, but we STILL have not heard about the new job. I am hoping that soon we will, as I think we are all getting tired of waiting!

Home wise things are well as well. The roommates are out of town visiting friends, and the other roommate that's left is working overnights, so it's like having the house to myself. It looks like I have this Friday/Saturday off, which is nice, but it's not enough time for me to be able to visit my friends in Van. It sucks, my schedule is all over the place from one week to the next. I'm glad I get a Sunday off though, because Sundays are the best days to relax and have a good time with family (kinda like Christmas!).

And finally, the cat is doing well. She's in a very lovey mood today, so I think possibly some her and me time in front of the TV is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home